Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Cordoba and Granada!

This weekend, my program had a trip to Cordoba and Granada planned. We didn't get to spend much time in Cordoba, which is probably best, because its such as small town, but had much to offer. while there we visited the Mezquita, a mosque that dates back to the 11th century!

Pictures Below!

The real highlight of this trip was the two day stop in Granada. Granada was really one of my favorite cities that I've visited so far. Its scenery with snow capped mountains and lively night life were a good get away from the warmer temperatures in Sevilla. My favorite part might actually have been the free appetizers you get with every drink you purchase! After that, I would definitely rank the Flamenco show, inside if an actual cave, as one of my more favorite moments.

Here are some pictures from Granada, below!

I will actually admit that I attended an amateur Flamenco show in Sevilla and really enjoyed it more. The amateur dancers were more creative and they didn't feel like a rehearsed show, like that of Granada. regardless, both performances were great and I really gained an appreciation for this unique art.







































































































No comments:

Post a Comment