Thursday, September 27, 2012

Time Flies When Your Having Fun

I'd just like to let everyone know that I'm probably the worst blogger ever, but will be more dedicated in keeping this updated. This post will serve to catch everyone up on what I've been up to the last two weeks, and I'll update again sometime Sunday. I promise or I'll name my first born child Jed I. Knight. (He'll be the coolest kid in school...)

In all seriousness, I've had a pretty eventful last two weeks. I started classes on September 12th and they've actually been pretty interesting. Aside from taking a Spanish writing class, my classes are all taught in Spanish and range from subjects like Spanish civilization, politics, and intercultural communication. Altogether, I have a full workload and am just another student at Pablo de Olavide.

I know my buddy, Phil, thinks I'm just on an extended field trip, but I promise I'll be learning something while I'm here. 

This is Phil. Enough said. 
I'm just poking fun at him. In reality, he's one of the best friends a guy could ask for.

Anyways, school is great but I'm sure people are wondering what else I've been up to.

I figured that the best way to show everything would be with a few pictures:

Plaza de Espana






Real Alcázar de Sevilla



Religious Procession (I'm not exactly sure what this was called, but they carried this float around the city)









Corrida de Toros (Bull fight)









Champions For Africa UNICEF Charity Game










No comments:

Post a Comment