Friday, November 23, 2012

Bologna, Italy

I'm really proud to say that my next out of Spain journey is to Bologna, Italy. It may not seem like the most desirable place to go, but it has a lot of meaning to me. I'm a brother of the Kappa Sigma fraternity and my fraternity actually has roots that date back to Bologna, Italy. Given this, there was no way I was gonna pass up a chance to visit, especially considering that my round trip ticket was just under $100!

Aside from not knowing any Italian, My trip started out well as I was able to navigate the airport and shuttle into the city with relative ease. I was actually really looking forward to this trip because a few of my fraternity brothers, who are also studying in Europe, were coming as well and couldn't wait to catch up with everyone!

I really enjoyed my trip and was able to recognize and visit a lot of places important to my fraternities founding. All the while, soaking in the Italian culture and sharing that experience with my friends.

All in all, I really enjoyed my trip and hope that I can revisit this great culture!

More pictures:











































No comments:

Post a Comment